The Gold

I am slowly doing inventory of my wardrobe, which seems to me a seasonal task over the past couple years; in the process I decided to test out my self made mini photo studio (soon to me made life size!)  click 'read more' to see more of my gold accessories and studio results (tutorial on how to make your own coming soon!)
































starburst ring, Pier1 · double finger ring from Forever21 · bow ring from Forever21 · strawberry studs from Forever21  · rope hoops, JCrew · starfish studs, JCrew · toggle closure bracelet, Guess · handmade 3 metal bracelet, Peru · belt cuff, Forever21 · jeweled cuff, Forever21 · timex watch from thrift store · dual giraffe bangle, Forver21 · feather and leaf chandelier necklace, Forever21 · rock segment necklace, Forever21 · whistle necklace, Forever21 · geisha necklace, Forever21 · ceramic elephant necklace, JCrew ·  turquoise and gold chain necklace, Forever21 · gold coin belt, thrift store · studded skinny belt, Gap ·  metallic skinny belt, JCrew · vintage Coach belt, thrift store

it would seem I only shop at Forever21, JCrew and thrift stores but those are the only places I can seem to find inexpensive gold accessories, perfect for trends and such







05 July 2011 by Gina Sophia
Categories: , , , | Leave a comment

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...